- ★The hand pump is an oil draining process when the handle is pulled, and an oil sucking process when the handle is reset.
- ★The pump has two oil outlets, which can be used simultaneously or optionally.
- ★The combination of the pump and the splitter can better exert the lubrication effect, and is suitable for the use of machine tools at the refueling point, such as punches, lathes, etc.
- ★The ambient temperature of the oil pump is -5 to 40 degrees Celsius, Use medium: N22 ~ N68 lubricating oil at normal temperature.
- ★This manual lubricating pump is an intermittent operation device. After pulling down the handle, the piston is pushed to lubricate the oil
Type: right hand press / left hand press
Max Press: 5 (kgf / cm2)
Outer: 2-5 (ml / min)
Connect for 4mm tube
Note This listing is for right hand press (HP-5R)
Use and adjust:
1. The ambient temperature of the oil pump is -5 to 40 degrees Celsius,
Use medium: N22 ~ N68 lubricating oil at normal temperature.
If the ambient temperature is low or high, consider using a lubricant with an actual viscosity.
2. This manual lubricating pump is an intermittent operation device. After pulling down the handle, the piston is pushed to lubricate the oil. After the handle is loosened, it relies on a compression spring to reset and store the oil by itself. The user can determine the number of oil pressures to ensure adequate lubrication of the equipment according to the number of lubrication points or the amount of oil used at the lubrication points.
3. During the first use, pull the oil pump several times to fill the oil pipes to the main line of the oil separator and the oil separator to the lubrication point branch line with oil, and exhaust the air in the oil tube. Only access to the lubrication point.
Installation and maintenance:
1. The oil pump should be installed horizontally, and it should be avoided in the environment with corrosive gas, dust and high temperature.
2. JFN, JFK series resistance oil separator restricts and changes the oil flow through the orifice. The smaller the number on the oil separator, the smaller the orifice diameter. The oil separator with a small orifice diameter should be placed relatively close to the oil pump, and vice versa. This makes the amount of oil output relatively uniform.
The tubing can use ￠ 4 or ￠ 6 nylon or copper pipes.
When taking over:
1. Do not flatten the tubing or damage the outer wall of the tubing, and remove the dirt
We offer free shipping on all orders with UPS Ground in the US mainland. Transit time with UPS ground shipping is anywhere from 3-4 business days depending on your location. If you have any questions, feel free to contact via email firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: +86-18981865415.
We use the highest quality and fastest logistics companies such as UPS Logistics, USPS, and FedEx Logistics to assist transportation.
Note: We don't use the post office box.
Most products ship within 3 business days from the date of your order (unless indicated on the product page). We will send you tracking information as soon as it is available. If you do not receive tracking info within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us via email.
Our advantages: We have three local warehouses located in NJ, CA & GA. The goods will ship to you from the closest warehouse.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. The buyer should be responsible for these charges.
For more details, please check our Shipping Policy page.
All our products could return for free within 60 days for some reason! Please check our Return Policy page for more details.
Every product is backed by a 12-months warranty and a 60-day return policy from the date of purchase. Exceptional circumstances will be listed clearly in the listing. If you need to return a product and get a refund, please contact us for a free shipping label and ship it back.
The refund would be processed after the item is received by our warehouse staff, which is confirmed to be unopened and in good condition. You may learn more details on our Refund Policy page.
NO 3 TAI YAU STREET
San Po Kong, Kowloon, HK
Our telephone working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00-17:00 (GMT- 08:00)
Email: email@example.com (Emails will be answered within 24 hours.
(Except weekends and public holidays)