1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
- Shipping & Return
- Wholesale Inquiry
- 【Classification】 – The 936A II soldering station can help you complete soldering and desoldering applications on SMT and through-hole components such as SOP, DIP, SOIC, and more.
- 【Innovation】 – Our ergonomic features in this station help you streamline your workflow; the features include an edge protector, cleaning kit integration, and quick-access tip storage slots. These features help you save a bunch a space on the work desk, and you can secure the accessories with the versatile holder.
- 【Performance】 –You can select from 392℉～896℉ for your work, and our internal heating system makes sure the heating power kicks in efficiently. So, you can adjust your desired temperature while you're working on joints with different temperature requirements, on tap.
- 【Precision】 – The soldering station is equipped with a temperature stabilization function so you can solder all-day-long. You can also calibrate the temperature and power values to find YOUR preferred power settings.
- Capable of Soldering & Desoldering operations. For Surface-Mount and Through-Hole components
This high-power soldering station is designed with dual displays so you can see the heating element's actual temperature and the station's setting temperature at the same time.
This station stabilizes the iron at the set temperature so you can work more efficiently.
Protective Edge (Silicone / Heat Resistant)
Integrated Soldering Tip Storage (In Holder)
Integrated Cleaning Kit
Temp. Range: 392°F-896°F
Temp. Stabilization Range: ±3.6°F
Temp. Compensation: Built-in Stabilization Function
We innovated the ergonomics to give you a better user experience
An integrated cleaning system includes the cleaning tin (rosin & copper wool ball), a cleaning sponge, and a heat-resistant protective edge. You can clean the tip with either the sponge or the wool ball, and protect the tip with rosin. Just when you're shaking off the solder, the protective edge is always there to prevent damaging the heating element. All these cleaning essentials are integrated into the holder for you to easily use and access.
Maximum Power: 120W
Temperature Range: 392~896°F / 200~480°C
Operating Temperature: 32~104℉/ 0~40℃
Storage humidity: 35％~45％
Voltage: 110V~127V / AC 60Hz
Rated Power: 34W
Size: L5.6″ x W4.9″ x H3.8″ ±0.2 inches.
Temperature Indicator: Analog Dial
Tip to Ground Resistance: ＜2 ohms
Storage Temperature: -4~176℉/ -20~80℃
In the box:
5 x Soldering Tips (Quality Assorted Tip)
1 x Pack of Solder (1.0mm 15g)
1 x 817C Soldering Iron
1 x 936A II Soldering Station
1 x Power Cord
1 x Soldering Iron Holder (Rosin, Copper Wool Ball, Cleaning Sponge included)
We offer free shipping on all orders with UPS Ground in the US mainland. Transit time with UPS ground shipping is anywhere from 3-7 business days depending on your location.
We use the highest quality and fastest logistics companies such as UPS Logistics, USPS, and FedEx Logistics to assist transportation.
Note: We DON’T accept post office box.
Note: The shipping time is influenced by the COVID-19, cargo delivery time will be put off by 3 days! Thanks for your understanding!
Most products ship within 1 to 3 business days from the date of your order (unless indicated on the product page). We will send you tracking information as soon as it is available. If you do not receive tracking info within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us via email.
Our advantages: We have three local warehouses located in NJ, CA & GA. The goods will ship to you from the closest warehouse.
For more details, please check our Shipping Policy page.
All our products could return for free within 60 days for some reason! Please check our Return Policy page for more details.
Every product is backed by a 12-months warranty and a 60-day return policy from the date of purchase. Exceptional circumstances will be listed clearly in the listing. If you need to return a product and get a refund, please contact us for a free shipping label and ship it back.
The refund would be processed after the item is received by our warehouse staff, which is confirmed to be unopened and in good condition. You may learn more details on our Refund Policy page.