1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
- Shipping & Return
- Wholesale Inquiry
Manufacturer Part Number: Does Not Apply
Placement on Vehicle: Front
Clutch Diameter: 6.18"
Oil Type: Pag 46
Coil Voltage: 12 Volt
Compressor Type: 10S15C
Port Type: Sealing Washer
Product Type: A/C Compressor
Placement on Vehicle: Front
Fitment Type: Direct Replacement
Fits: For Freightliner Cascadia
Installation Instructions: Not included
Product function description:
Installation Manual Is NOT Included
Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended
Interchange Part Number: 2265770001, 4472801502, 2265772000, A2265772000, 1440003, 51416, 2022529, 2022529AM, 2014670, CO1063CA, C2786, 030633, 3003682, 3003851, 2265772000
Other Part Number: CO 29045C, 5031260, 1440003, 197388
Basic Requirements when servicing an A/C system:
1. The Accumulator or Filter Drier should always be replaced when the Air Conditioning System is opened.
For warranty Purposes buyer must show evidence of receiver/drier replacement.
In some vehicles the drier comes attached to the condenser so it must replaced as well
2. A/C system must be clean and free of debris and contaminants. In most cases components can be flushed; however in some instances it may be necessary to replace the condenser or other items.
3. Orifice tube must be replaced; expansion valve must be inspected and replaced if dirty or defective.
4. Correct amount and type of oil must be used. Please refer to the OE manufacturer for this information.
5. Prior to refrigerant charging, full vacuum must be done for a minimum of 45 minutes. In humid climates or during cooler days, this time should be increased to effectively remove air and boil off moisture.
6. The Orifice Tube, if equipped, should always be replaced and the Expansion Valve, if equipped, should at least be inspected for proper operation if not replaced
7. As shipping limit, we put few oil before shippment, so when you get the compressor, please pour out all the compressor oil, and imput compressor original oil.
Fits (For the reference):
For Freightliner Cascadia 2011-2015
· 1 X A/C Compressor
We offer free shipping on all orders with UPS Ground in the US mainland. Transit time with UPS ground shipping is anywhere from 3-7 business days depending on your location.
We use the highest quality and fastest logistics companies such as UPS Logistics, USPS, and FedEx Logistics to assist transportation.
Note: We DON’T accept post office box.
Note: The shipping time is influenced by the COVID-19, cargo delivery time will be put off by 3 days! Thanks for your understanding!
Most products ship within 1 to 3 business days from the date of your order (unless indicated on the product page). We will send you tracking information as soon as it is available. If you do not receive tracking info within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us via email.
Our advantages: We have three local warehouses located in NJ, CA & GA. The goods will ship to you from the closest warehouse.
For more details, please check our Shipping Policy page.
All our products could return for free within 60 days for some reason! Please check our Return Policy page for more details.
Every product is backed by a 12-months warranty and a 60-day return policy from the date of purchase. Exceptional circumstances will be listed clearly in the listing. If you need to return a product and get a refund, please contact us for a free shipping label and ship it back.
The refund would be processed after the item is received by our warehouse staff, which is confirmed to be unopened and in good condition. You may learn more details on our Refund Policy page.