- ☞【Motor】DC 24V Worm Gear Motor Intelligent Encoder Electric Door Motor 60W 250 RPM.
- ☞【Specification】Type : Brush, Voltage : 24VDC, Power : 60W, No load Speed : 250rpm, No load Current : 0.7A, Rated Speed : 200rpm, Rated Current : 3.5A, Rated Torque : 2.5N.m, Stall Torque : 12Nm, Protection Class : IP44, Weight : 1.5kg, Encoder Honeywell : 1 signal , 40pulse.
- ☞【Applications】This kind of brush gear dc motors are used for Automatic sliding door operators, interior door operators, telescopic door operators, automatic swing door operators, emergency evacuation automatic doors and curved doors, which are widely used in hotels, banks, airports, commercial buildings, hospitals and factories.
- ☞【Package Includes】1 * Motor.
- ☞【Guaranteed】This item will ship from USA, delivery time need about 5-8 days. If there is any questions please feel free to contact with us, our experienced TBVECHI customer service team will response in 24 hours. If you’re not 100% satisfied with your purchase, we will provide a money-back guarantee.
High-power motor can achieve high-speed operation to ensure high work efficiency
It can run smoothly at high speed for a long time without interruptions
The motor speed controller with effective heat dissipation can bring lower noise to create a quieter environment for you
The motor shaft in the direction of the gearbox output shaft is vertically aligned. Compared to geared motors, this design shortens the entire output shaft body of the motor
Automatic door motor specs:
DC24V 60W 250RPM Reversible Electric Gear Motor
Voltage: 24V DC
No-load Speed: 250rpm
No-load Current : 0.7A
Rated Speed: 200rpm
Rated Current: 3.5A
Rated Torque: 2.5N.m
Stall Torque: 12Nm
Protection Class: IP44
Rated torque kg.cm:25 kg.cm
Encoder: 1 signal , 40pulse
DC24V 100W 220RPM Reversible Electric Gear Motor
No-load Speed: 220rpm
No-load Current : 1.0A
Rated Speed: 180rpm
Rated Current: 4.5A
Rated Torque: 4N.m
Stall Torque: 17Nm
Protection Class: IP44
Rated torque kg.cm: 40 kg.cm
Weight : 2.0kg
Encoder: 2signals,100pulse with brake
This kind of brush gear dc motors are used for Automatic sliding door operators, interior door operators, telescopic door operators, automatic swing door operators, emergency evacuation automatic doors, and curved doors, which are widely used in hotels, banks, airports, commercial buildings, hospitals, and factories.
1 * Motor
We offer free shipping on all orders with UPS Ground in the US mainland. Transit time with UPS ground shipping is anywhere from 3-4 business days depending on your location. If you have any questions, feel free to contact via email email@example.com or Tel: +86-18981865415.
We use the highest quality and fastest logistics companies such as UPS Logistics, USPS, and FedEx Logistics to assist transportation.
Note: We don't use the post office box.
Most products ship within 3 business days from the date of your order (unless indicated on the product page). We will send you tracking information as soon as it is available. If you do not receive tracking info within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us via email.
Our advantages: We have three local warehouses located in NJ, CA & GA. The goods will ship to you from the closest warehouse.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. The buyer should be responsible for these charges.
For more details, please check our Shipping Policy page.
All our products could return for free within 60 days for some reason! Please check our Return Policy page for more details.
Every product is backed by a 12-months warranty and a 60-day return policy from the date of purchase. Exceptional circumstances will be listed clearly in the listing. If you need to return a product and get a refund, please contact us for a free shipping label and ship it back.
The refund would be processed after the item is received by our warehouse staff, which is confirmed to be unopened and in good condition. You may learn more details on our Refund Policy page.
NO 3 TAI YAU STREET
San Po Kong, Kowloon, HK
Our telephone working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00-17:00 (GMT- 08:00)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Emails will be answered within 24 hours.
(Except weekends and public holidays)