1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
- Shipping & Return
- Wholesale Inquiry
- ✅【Superior Air-Cooling System】Outboard Boat Motor installed with Air-cooling system. Ignition system: capacitor discharge type; Power output mode: vertical axis output; Spark plug gap: 0.7-0.8mm; Carburetor idle speed: 1900±100r/min; Valve clearance (cold engine): intake: 0.15±0.02mm; Exhaust: 0.20±0.02mm.
- ✅【Easy Operation】Model: RV170. Gasoline engine type: horizontal bar horizontal, four-stroke, overhead valve (OHV). Whole propeller configuration: counterclockwise: three-blade or two-blade anti-wrapping.
- ✅【Performance】Come with a 360°steering rotation. Transmission mode: spline transmission, hard shaft, spiral bevel gear Installation method: fixed support frame combination or clamping bracket.
- ✅【Specification】Exhaust volume: 173.3(ml); Bore×stroke: 70×45(mm); Theoretical power: 3.2KW/3600r/min; Recommended power: 2.4kw/3000r/min; Torque: 9.0Nm/2, 500r/min; Fuel consumption: 395g/kw.h.
- ✅【Out Board Motor】Starting mode: pull start/electric start; Exhaust muffler method: muffler is discharged directly outside the machine; Recommended fuel: 92# or above gasoline; Recommended lubricant; Engine: SAE10W_30; Gearbox: Hypoid gear oil SAE90; Suspension height: suspension point to propeller 60-70-80cm; Reduction ratio: 22:15.
Transmission mode: spline transmission, hard shaft, spiral bevel gear
Installation method: fixed support frame combination or clamping bracket
Backward way: 360 rotation
Whole propeller configuration: counterclockwise: three-blade or two-blade anti-wrapping
Starting mode: pull start/electric start
Exhaust muffler method: muffler is discharged directly outside the machine
Recommended fuel: 92# or above gasoline
Gearbox: Hypoid gear oil SAE90
Suspension height: suspension point to propeller 60-70-80cm
Reduction ratio: 22:15
Machine weight: 26 (kg)
▶Gasoline Engine Technical Parameters:
Gasoline engine type: horizontal bar horizontal, four-stroke, overhead valve (OHV)
Exhaust volume: 173.3 (ml)
Bore×stroke: 70×45 (MM)
Theoretical power: 3.2KW/3600r/min
Recommended power: 2.4kw/3000r/min
Torque: 9.0Nm/2, 500r/min
Fuel consumption: 395g/kw.h
Cooling system: forced air cooling
Ignition system: capacitor discharge type
Power output mode: vertical axis output
Spark plug gap: 0.7-0.8mm
Carburetor idle speed: 1900±100r/min
Valve clearance (cold engine): intake: 0.15±0.02mm
Outboard engine + tools + throttle mainline
Tips: if you still do not know wether this outboard motor is suitable for you, Best Outboard Motor Buying Guide might give you some help.
We offer free shipping on all orders with UPS Ground in the US mainland. Transit time with UPS ground shipping is anywhere from 3-7 business days depending on your location.
We use the highest quality and fastest logistics companies such as UPS Logistics, USPS, and FedEx Logistics to assist transportation.
Note: We DON’T accept post office box.
Note: The shipping time is influenced by the COVID-19, cargo delivery time will be put off by 3 days! Thanks for your understanding!
Most products ship within 1 to 3 business days from the date of your order (unless indicated on the product page). We will send you tracking information as soon as it is available. If you do not receive tracking info within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us via email.
Our advantages: We have three local warehouses located in NJ, CA & GA. The goods will ship to you from the closest warehouse.
For more details, please check our Shipping Policy page.
All our products could return for free within 60 days for some reason! Please check our Return Policy page for more details.
Every product is backed by a 12-months warranty and a 60-day return policy from the date of purchase. Exceptional circumstances will be listed clearly in the listing. If you need to return a product and get a refund, please contact us for a free shipping label and ship it back.
The refund would be processed after the item is received by our warehouse staff, which is confirmed to be unopened and in good condition. You may learn more details on our Refund Policy page.