1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
- Shipping & Return
- Wholesale Inquiry
- ❥3.5HP Outboard Motor: The machine itself is lightweight, easy to carry, and unique appearance. It can use on a boat weight of 100kg or less, load-bearing 4 people, but the speed is certainly not the same when one person on it or 4 people on it. Customer who has high expectations on speed, please be noticed.
- ❥Usage: Two strokes of 3.5 hp are controlled by the handle, which is operated by the clutch. There is no Neutral, only idle mode or low-speed mode. Strictly for professional use only.
- ❥About the noise: All the gasoline machines are noisy, currently, we did not test the decibel, but the noise is the same as the motorcycle, so it is a normal phenomenon.
- ❥Note: Please add gear oil to the gears before using the motor and replace gear oil after the run-in period(10 hours). (If you do not know how to handle this, please contact us). Our outboard motor doesn't with oil or gear, please prepare it by yourself.
- ❥Necessary: You must prepare a boat motor bracket or hanging plate on board. When there is no water coming out from the motor, please stop using it immediately, then check the water pump's impeller or check if the water outlet has been blocked.
We can only provide CE certification, there is no other certification that can be provided, thanks for your understanding.
Strictly for professional use only
Two pull starters are included in the parcel(one is the machine, another one for spare).
We don't supply wearing parts (pull starter)for free.
If you want to buy one please contact us.
Overall width: 36.5 cm
Overall height: 22 cm
Transom height: 42 cm
Short Shaft: 40 cm
Full throttle operating range:4000-5000 r/min
Maximum output: 2.5 kW(3.5 HP)
Ignition system: CDI system
Starting system: Manual start
Staring carburetion system: Choke start
The engine and the propeller ratio:2:1
Recommended fuel: Regular unleaded gasoline
Fuel to oil ratio: 25:1 （Please be subject to this version, and disregard the manual about this point）
Gear ratio: 27/13
Maximum speed: 10 km / h
Built-in fuel tank: 1.3L
Fuel consumption per hour: 1.5L
After in the seawater or turbid water cruising
1.Use the freshwater cleaning the outboard motor.
2.With the moderate velocity circulating the engine, cool off the water channel with fresh water.
3.Before completely running out of cooling water, don't put the outboard motor outside. Otherwise, the water can pass the exhaust port to enter the air cylinder, from that will cause the engine breakdown.
4.The engine should deposit in the aridity and ventilated well place, avoid exposing directly in the sunshine.
5.Before the long-term storage, you should run out of gasoline in the fuel tank.
We offer free shipping on all orders with UPS Ground in the US mainland. Transit time with UPS ground shipping is anywhere from 3-7 business days depending on your location.
We use the highest quality and fastest logistics companies such as UPS Logistics, USPS, and FedEx Logistics to assist transportation.
Note: We DON’T accept post office box.
Note: The shipping time is influenced by the COVID-19, cargo delivery time will be put off by 3 days! Thanks for your understanding!
Most products ship within 1 to 3 business days from the date of your order (unless indicated on the product page). We will send you tracking information as soon as it is available. If you do not receive tracking info within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us via email.
Our advantages: We have three local warehouses located in NJ, CA & GA. The goods will ship to you from the closest warehouse.
For more details, please check our Shipping Policy page.
All our products could return for free within 60 days for some reason! Please check our Return Policy page for more details.
Every product is backed by a 12-months warranty and a 60-day return policy from the date of purchase. Exceptional circumstances will be listed clearly in the listing. If you need to return a product and get a refund, please contact us for a free shipping label and ship it back.
The refund would be processed after the item is received by our warehouse staff, which is confirmed to be unopened and in good condition. You may learn more details on our Refund Policy page.