- ❦Strong applicability, economical and practical---🚣It can be widely used in the installation and use of 3--6m small wooden boats, tin boats, bamboo rafts, foam boats, fishing boats, fishing boats, glass fiber reinforced plastic boats, etc., turning manpower boats into motor boats, and is a powerful assistant for the majority of fishermen's friends.
- ❦Main Parameters---🚣Strong power, speed can reach 20km/h. Bracket size: 234*40*19.5cm. Machine size: 45.6*35.5*45.9cm (17.95*13.97*18.07inch). Power: 9.0kw. Displacement: 420cc. Bore diameter: 90mm. Fuel type: ≥92 unleaded gasoline. Fuel tank capacity: 6L. Engine oil volume: 1.1L. Speed: 3600 rpm.
- ❦Ingenious design, simple structure and light weight---🚣The propeller-mounted machine adopts the structure of the gasoline engine to directly drive the propeller, eliminating the need for complex mechanisms such as clutches and transmissions, making the product structure very simple and practical, and the frame and armrests are made of high-quality pipes.
- ❦Easy to install and use, easy to operate---🚣Just fix the machine base on the stern, insert the frame on the machine base, and adjust the propeller draft at the same time, you can start the gasoline engine to use, and you can start, advance, stop the ship, turn, etc. by moving the armrests up and down, left and right. action. Most people can master the operation in just a few minutes.
- ❦Shipment and Service---🚣US stock. We have a Professional Customer Service Team to Reply You within 24 hours.If you have any Questions, Please feel free to Contact us. You Deserve the Best After-sales Service.
Bracket size: 234*40*19.5cm
Machine size: 45.6*35.5*45.9cm (17.95*13.97*18.07inch)
Net weight: gasoline engine31kg , hanging engine23kg
Gross weight: 33.5L
Speed: up to 20 km/h
Bore diameter: 90mm
Fuel type: ≥92 unleaded gasoline
Fuel tank capacity: 6L
Engine oil volume: 1.1L
Speed: 3600 rpm
Power: 15hp, single-cylinder, four-stroke, general gasoline fishing engine
Application: 3-6m small wooden boats, tin boats, bamboo rafts, foam boats, fishing boats, fishing boats, fiberglass boats, etc.
Powered by a 15hp single-cylinder four-stroke general gasoline fishing engine, the gasoline engine power directly drives the propeller to rotate at a high speed through the coupling drive shaft to generate driving force to push the boat forward.
GB420gasoline engine + bracket
We offer free shipping on all orders with UPS Ground in the US mainland. Transit time with UPS ground shipping is anywhere from 3-4 business days depending on your location. If you have any questions, feel free to contact via email email@example.com or Tel: +86-18981865415.
We use the highest quality and fastest logistics companies such as UPS Logistics, USPS, and FedEx Logistics to assist transportation.
Note: We don't use the post office box.
Most products ship within 3 business days from the date of your order (unless indicated on the product page). We will send you tracking information as soon as it is available. If you do not receive tracking info within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us via email.
Our advantages: We have three local warehouses located in NJ, CA & GA. The goods will ship to you from the closest warehouse.
Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. The buyer should be responsible for these charges.
For more details, please check our Shipping Policy page.
All our products could return for free within 60 days for some reason! Please check our Return Policy page for more details.
Every product is backed by a 12-months warranty and a 60-day return policy from the date of purchase. Exceptional circumstances will be listed clearly in the listing. If you need to return a product and get a refund, please contact us for a free shipping label and ship it back.
The refund would be processed after the item is received by our warehouse staff, which is confirmed to be unopened and in good condition. You may learn more details on our Refund Policy page.
NO 3 TAI YAU STREET
San Po Kong, Kowloon, HK
Our telephone working hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00-17:00 (GMT- 08:00)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Emails will be answered within 24 hours.
(Except weekends and public holidays)