1-4 DAYS DELIVERY
- Shipping & Return
- Wholesale Inquiry
💡【Product Specifications】 Compressor type: CR08B; pulley: 6 grooves; oil ounces: 7 ounces;Engine oil type: Pag 46; voltage 12v; clutch diameter (mm): 110 (0.43inch).
💡【Reliable quality】 High-quality AC compressors and air-conditioning clutches. Each compressor has been tested for noise, leakage and durability, with stable performance, high reliability and reliable quality. Please rest assured to buy.
💡【Operation Instructions】 The air conditioning system must be stained and free of debris. In most cases, the components can be rinsed. However, in some cases, the condenser or other items may need to be replaced, and the vacuum must be evacuated for at least 45 minutes before charging the refrigerant. In humid weather or cool days, this time should be increased to effectively remove air and evaporate moisture.
💡【Warm Reminder】Since this item contains engine oil when it is sent to you, there is no need to add engine oil when you use it for the first time. But you need to add refrigerant, please add about 500g / 1.1lb, no need to add. If too much refrigerant is added, noise may be generated.
💡【Professional Services】 We want to make sure you are satisfied with your purchase! If there are any problems with our products, please contact us for free and we will solve them for you as soon as possible.
AC system working more stable when you driving.
Each compressor is inspected and tested several times prior to shipment.
Our Compressor Kits offer the essential parts needed to repair your a/c system
Basic Requirements when servicing an A/C system:
1. The Accumulator or Filter Drier should always be replaced when the Air Conditioning System is opened.
For warranty Purposes buyer must show evidence of receiver/drier replacement.
In some vehicles the drier comes attached to the condenser so it must replaced as well
2. A/C system must be clean and free of debris and contaminants. In most cases components can be flushed; however in some instances it may be necessary to replace the condenser or other items.
3. Orifice tube must be replaced; expansion valve must be inspected and replaced if dirty or defective.
4. Correct amount and type of oil must be used.
5. Prior to refrigerant charging, full vacuum must be done for a minimum of 45 minutes. In humid climates or during cooler days, this time should be increased to effectively remove air and boil off moisture.
6. The Orifice Tube, if equipped, should always be replaced and the Expansion Valve, if equipped, should at least be inspected for proper operation if not replaced
7. As shipping limit, we put few oil before shippment, so when you get the compressor, please pour out all the compressor oil, and imput compressor original oil.
Compressor type： CR08B
Oil Type:Pag 46
Clutch Diameter (mm)：110
Fits (For the reference):
All Models (2010-2013)
OEM Part Number:
9520054LA0, 95200-54LA0, 9520083KA0, 95200-83KA0
Installation Manual Is NOT Included
Professional Installation Is Highly Recommended
· 1 X A/C Compressor
We offer free shipping on all orders with UPS Ground in the US mainland. Transit time with UPS ground shipping is anywhere from 3-7 business days depending on your location.
We use the highest quality and fastest logistics companies such as UPS Logistics, USPS, and FedEx Logistics to assist transportation.
Note: We DON’T accept post office box.
Note: The shipping time is influenced by the COVID-19, cargo delivery time will be put off by 3 days! Thanks for your understanding!
Most products ship within 1 to 3 business days from the date of your order (unless indicated on the product page). We will send you tracking information as soon as it is available. If you do not receive tracking info within 5 business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us via email.
Our advantages: We have three local warehouses located in NJ, CA & GA. The goods will ship to you from the closest warehouse.
For more details, please check our Shipping Policy page.
All our products could return for free within 60 days for some reason! Please check our Return Policy page for more details.
Every product is backed by a 12-months warranty and a 60-day return policy from the date of purchase. Exceptional circumstances will be listed clearly in the listing. If you need to return a product and get a refund, please contact us for a free shipping label and ship it back.
The refund would be processed after the item is received by our warehouse staff, which is confirmed to be unopened and in good condition. You may learn more details on our Refund Policy page.